魏炜杰，男，汉族，中共党员，河北武安人，1991年11月生，现为中国矿业大学（北京）能源与矿业学院讲师。2015年获重庆大学学士学位，2019年在西弗吉尼亚大学联合培养，2021年获中国矿业大学（北京）博士学位，主要从事放顶煤开采方面研究。参与国家重点研发计划子任务1项、国家自然科学基金重点项目1项，面上基金2项，多项企业横向项目，研究成果获省部级一等奖2项，二等奖2项。在International Journal of Mining Science and Technology、Bulletin of Engineering Geology and the Environment、Granular Matter、International Journal of Coal Science & Technology、煤炭学报等国内外学术刊物上发表论文20余篇，SCI/EI收录16余篇。授权国家发明专利5项，软件著作权2项。
Short Biosketch of Dr. Weijie Wei
Bored in 1991, Hebei, China,W.J. Weireceived his BA and PhD at Chongqing University and China University of Mining and Technology-Beijing in 2015 and 2021. He served as a lecturer at China University of Mining and Technology-Beijing since 2021.
Weihas a long experience in Longwall Top Coal Caving (LTCC). He has participated in 1 National Key R&D Program of China, 1 key project and 2 general projects of National Natural Science Foundation of China.Weihas published more than 20 academic papers, including 14 papers indexed by SCI and EI. In addition, he has received 2 first awards and 2 second awards. Representative academic papers authored byWeiare listed below.
(1) Wang Jiachen,Wei Weijie*, Zhang Jinwang, et al. Laboratory and field validation of a LTCC recovery prediction model using relative size of the top coal blocks.Bulletin of Engineering Geology and the Environment, 2021, 80(2):1389-1401.
(2) Wang Jiachen,Wei Weijie*, Zhang Jinwang, et al. Numerical investigation on the caving mechanism with different standard deviations of top coal block size in LTCC.International Journal of Mining Science and Technology, 2020, 30(5):583-591.
(3) Wang Jiachen,Wei Weijie, Zhang Jinwang. Effect of the size distribution of granular top coal on the drawing mechanism in LTCC.Granular Matter, 2019, 21(3):70.
(4) Yang Shengli,Wei Weijie*, Zhang Jinwang. Top coal movement law of dynamic group caving method in LTCC with an inclined seam.Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration, 2020, 37(5):1545-1555.
(5) Wang Jiachen,Wei Weijie*, Zhang Jinwang. Theoretical description of drawing body shape in an inclined seam with longwall top coal caving mining.International Journal of Coal Science & Technology, 2020, 07(1):182-195.
(6)Wei weijie, Song zhengyang, Zhangjinwang. Theoretical equation of initial top-coal boundary in longwall top-coal caving mining.International Journal of Mining and Mineral Engineering, 2018, 9(2):157-176.
(7) Wang Jiachen,Wei Weijie, Zhang Jinwang, et al. Stability analysis of support around the longwall top-coal caving mining in steeply thick coal seam.Journal of the China Coal Society, 2017, 42(11):2783-2791.
(8)Wei Weijie, Yang Shengli, Li Lianghui, et al. Reasonable roadway position determination in steeply-inclined horizontal sublevel top-coal caving mining.Coal Engineering, 2017, 49(10):16-19.
Contact: Dr. Weijie Wei, Lecturer.
School of Energy and Mining Engineering
China University of Mining and Technology-Beijing
Xueyuan Road D11, Beijing 100083, PR China